7th Pay Commission Notification for Delhi State Govt Employees – Adoption of the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016.
7th Pay Commission implementation for Delhi State Employees.
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
FINANCE (Estb.-III) DEPARTMENT
4TH LEVEL, ‘A WING’ DELHI SECRETARIAT
I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110002
All Heads of Department,
Govt. of NCT of Delhi,
Subjects- Adoption of the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules’2016.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy each of the following papers on the subject cited above for your information and immediate necessary action in the matter:-
l. The Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules’2016 i.e., a copy of Notification No.72l(E), dated 25th July, 2016 issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure published in Gazette of India Extraordinary part II, Section J, Sub-section (I).
2. Copy of Resolution No. 1-2/2016-IC dated 25th July, 2016 issued by the Govt of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure published in Gazette of. India Extraordinary part I, Section 1.
3. Copy of O.M. No.l-5/2016-IC dated 29;07.2016 issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance,. Department of Expenditure relating to Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – fixation of pay and payment of arrears – instructions – regarding. ·
4. Copy of Resolution No. 38/37/2016 ~ P&PW (A) dated 04th August, .2016 issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public grievances and Pensions, Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare published in-Gazette of India (Extraordinary) part I, Section 1.
5. Copy of OM No. 38/37/2016·P&PW(A)(i) dated 4th August, 2016 related to Implementation of Government’s decision on the. recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of provisions regulating pension/ gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ ex-gratia lump-sum compensation etc.
6. Copy of OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW(A)(ii) dated 4th August, 2016 related to Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the· Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners etc.
The arrears as accruing on account of revised pay consequent upon fixation of pay under CCS(RP) Rules, 2016 with effect from 01.01.2016 shall paid in cash in one instalment along with the payment of salary for the month of August, 2016, after making necessary adjustment on account of GPF and NPS, as applicable, In view of the revised pay DDOs/PAOs shall ensure that action is taken simultaneously in regard to Government’s contribution towards enhanced subscription.