Central Government Employees News, 7th Pay Commission, MACP, LTC, CGHS, Railways, Bank News, CPSE, NPS, Pension, DOPT and More

Urban Development Ministry’s Order on HBA

house building advance for central government employees

While Sixth Pay Commission recommended for devising new House Building Advance procedure with an idea of providing subsidized Housing loans obtained from banks, Ministry of Urban Development has come out with an order for revising the House Building advance ceiling, eligible loan amount etc. The Office memorandum dated 27.11.2008 says recommendation on HBA by the sixth pay commission is under the consideration and in the mean time maximum limit in the grant of HBA, cost ceiling limit, etc are being revised.

Check here for Office memorandum No: I-17011/11(4)/2008-H.III dated 27.11.2008 issued by Ministry of Urban development for revision in house building advance

Features of House Building Advance updated till 27.11.2008


Add A Knowledge Base Question !

You will get a notification email when Knowledgebase answerd/updated!

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?


Got a question?

Just post it on GC Assist and let the members of GConnect Community help you find the answer.