Sources said a wait for one more week may bring Sixth Pay Commission Report in Black and White as Men in charge are making the 6CPC report finer which was earlier approved by cabinet broadly a week back.
One of the senior level officers who are finalising the 6CPC implementation told that after the approval by the Cabinet, the report has been handed over to DOPT (Department of Personnel and Training) for making it executable. The Official has also told that the following areas are being concentrated by DOPT now before implementing the report.
- Pay Fixations relating to Group D cadre as the same is to be retained as per Cabinet’s approval against the 6CPC recommendations otherwise.
- Workability of Uniform Date of increment (during every July of the year) recommended by 6CPC.
- Possibility of reducing HRA to higher level Officers stationed at A1 Cities, as 30% HRA on the Pay of certain high level cadres exceeds Market Rent prevails at Metropoliton Cities.
- Adjustments in Grade Pays relating to certain Pay scales of Group C and Group B which were merged by Sixth Pay Commission recommendations.
- Modility in the Grant of Personal Pay in the background of fixed annual increment which was the basis for payment of Personal Pay so far has been replaced with percentage based annual increment.