Central Government Employees News, 7th Pay Commission, MACP, LTC, CGHS, Railways, Bank News, CPSE, NPS, Pension, DOPT and More

60% 6CPC arrears yet to be paid to KV Teachers

Resentment is brewing among the teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) against the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for non-payment of their salary arrears pending after the revisions made by the Sixth Pay Commission.

The general secretary of All India Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Association (AIKVTA) S S Malik said that though 40 per cent of the amount was released in April, the rest 60 per cent is still pending. “We have appealed the HRD Minister to make budgetary provisions for the same and release the money immediately. But no response has come yet,” he informed.

There are about 950 KVs in the country.

source : The new Indian Express Group


Add A Knowledge Base Question !

You will get a notification email when Knowledgebase answerd/updated!

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?